четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

ASUS MYCINEMA P7131 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

DeeJay July 5, August 31, 5. I guess I need a more detailed instructions. All times are GMT Having a problem logging in? I'm still having diffuclity installling drivers for my Asus My Cinema-p Welcome to Techspot by the way!
Uploader: Meztilrajas
Date Added: 15 March 2012
File Size: 62.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68191
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Sorry this didn't help. He said that if I don't have cable TV which I don't right nowthe tuner may not activate, because some of them need a cable signal to initialize. I don't know wattage off-hand for my PSU, but I'll have to look into that. This site in other languages x. Another thought, perhaps your PSU isn't giving it enough juice? About The Project The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

Windows Experts Community - home for enthusiasts and power users who are creating amazing experiences with Windows PCs and other technologies.

Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. Whatever fits the task best Posts: Find More Posts by iwoodfly.

asus my cinema-p

Don't Know Sound Card Driver: Thanks for your feedback, it helps mycineam improve the site. Can anyone help me solve the problem or advice me with the working solution, pls! I places some numbers in my "terminal", something happned but not sure, Asus still will not install Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

Have you heard of this before? August 30, 1. Did this solve your problem?

Complete Solution for Enjoying Analog TV on PC !

I go to Asus's web sight and see lots and lots of confusing numbers do I install these drivers using my "terminal" and how does this work. Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter.

Welcome asks Techspot by the way!

Core 2 Quad - Q 2. Log in or Sign up to hide all adverts. This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. October 18, Messages: September 25, 8. How satisfied are you with this response? Mycinemma on Windows Entertainment and connected homes - not individual pc which are supported via Answers.

We'd really appreciate it!

ASUS MyCinema-P7131 Hybrid TV Tuner Card Remote Control is not working on Win7Ultimate 64bit

Find Mjcinema Posts by yooy. No, create an account now. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Add your comment to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment. August 31, 4.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий