воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

460X CALLAWAY DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Edited by Newman, 16 January - But as a beginer I can say it drives best.. TING … first drive went uphill. With the wide narrow face I've been able to feel comfortable teeing the ball down without fear of topping the ball. Both had solid feels. It is a great buy.
Uploader: Vut
Date Added: 27 January 2010
File Size: 59.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97888
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





TING … first drive went uphill. I think Calloway is misleading the public by stating that their Tour X sets up properly due to sole configuration.

Fifth … TING … No problems swicthing for Callaways x driver nine degree. This club was straighter and about 15 yards longer.

Kinda Reminds me of the Cobra SZ. The club it replaced, a Taylor Made I hit further for sure.

Callaway X Driver Review | Equipment Reviews | Today's Golfer

Club is in good condition with wear from normal use, no dings or scrapes. Like the FT-3, there are two different models of X I never reshafted it just because I was never a serious golfer, but instead found I had to slow my swing down quite a bit to control it.

I havent played for 20 yearsbought a Ram starter kit. Its a very straight club but its seems like my distance was lacking and my ball just kind of floated with a soft landing. Posted 29 May - Coming from the FT-3, the X is one loud callawayy Give this club a try because it may surprise you.

Callaway X460 Graphite Driver

Before playing wtih cxllaway driver I kept on hitting a huge slice. Posted 20 July - Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. The headcover is xallaway same shape and quality as the FT-3 and drivers. In woods, adjusting the face thickness with VFT Technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness. This might have helped my accuracy a little but the club is not as long as my FT It arrived yesterday and I immediately took it out for an 18 hole test drive.

Oh, and the headcover is one of the worst ever. GolfWRX - the world's largest and best online golf community. Effortless to hit too. By submitting a review you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. I hit each club about 5 times and compared everything from swing speed, launch angle, spin rates, carry, and total distance.

I mean really whippy. The FT-5 had a flatter trajectory making it longer by yards but the BB was more accurate. Please try again later!

Posted 17 October - After some time I learned again what a great and mediocre struck shot sounded like. Bottom-line, great club, great shaft Fujikura Tour Platform But, then, with the price that you can get one of these, I suppose that I could just get one and, if it seems to go too much to the left, just retire it!

The ball is going straighter larger sweet spot and further.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий